Elder Tanner Plummer

Elder Tanner Plummer

Thursday, October 22, 2015

All Zone Conference was super fun and very organized!!


Enjoying dinner at zone conference


Armies of the Ventura Mission

Called to serve!!

Sister Lambert, in the far right was in my Mtc district - Cleanest car Award, I hope Grandpa Plummer is proud of me!

Fun tie exchange, I'm in the back

Thanks mom, you're a blessing in my life as well! so in Zone Conference we learned how to use the Book of Mormon more effectively! It was cool and President and sister Felix wanted us to read the Book of Mormon every day for the rest of our lives! so far I've been doing it! Also, they talked dental hygene, the first counselor of the mission is a dentist and he gave us all toothpaste and dental floss. I've been using it! And the certificate is for the cleanest car and we won it! And they found that we had some oatmeal in our extra tire compartment but they gave it to us anyway! It was pretty funny! Also, in that picture the sister in the far right (Sister Lambert) was in my Mtc district so, it was cool to see her again! Mom, don't get any ideas! Haha!


Well, I love you mom


Elder Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment